|Type of service:
||Writing from scratch
||Essay (any type)
||College (3-4 years: Junior, Senior)
|Subject or discipline:
|Number of sources:
|Provide digital sources used:
|# of pages:
|# of words:
|# of slides:
||ppt icon 5
|# of charts:
- Select a UCINet dataset from https://sites.google.com/site/ucinetsoftware/datasets.
- Conduct network analyses using the methods you learned from this class.
- Data Collection
- Survey Method: General Social Survey
- Network Data Representation
- Data Transformation
- Visualization and Centrality
- Network Graph (node level, Dyad level, group lever, network level
- Node sized by degree, betweenness
- Network Analysis
- Geodesic Path
- Groups and Equivalent
- Component, clique, structural equivalence
- Test Hypotheses
- Network Centralities
- Predicting Tie Formations (Mechanisms for tie formations & QAP regression)
- Tow-Mode Networks
- Typically, a dataset comes with a few references. Use the referenced papers to guide your research, analyses, and story-telling.
Please do not just copy paste, or change the wording.
I might upload more files on Thursday (not sure). I will send you a message if I upload more files. Thank you.